Dangote Cement Plc is the biggest quoted company in west Africa and the only Nigerian company listed among Forbes Global 2000 Companies.
The Company currently has several cement production plants in Nigeria in addition to presence in 13 African Countries.
To consolidate its current strategic expansion drive and as part of our growing vision,
Dangote Cement Plc, seeking to recruit seasoned candidates to the vacant position in it IT Team:
IT REQUIREMENT & PROJECT PORTFOLIO ANALYST
JOB REFERENCE NO: DCP/T0001
The IT Requirements & Portfolio Analyst will report to the Head IT.
He should be sensitive to changing business needs and have the ability to respond by performing the following duties and responsibilities:
Linking IT objectives to corporate vision, goals and priorities.
Identifying gaps, risks and requirements to projects directed at fulfilled the objectives.
Identifying and selecting the best mix of IT investments to achieve business goals and objectives.
Connecting requirements to projects and overseeing the projects.
Developing and implementing a business continuity program (BCP) project successfully as well as co-ordinating IT Training.
Masters’ degree in Computer Science or related subject.
Professional certifications including ITIL and PMP would be an advantage.
Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in the IT field in a large organization preferably a manufacturing concern.
Managerial skills with demonstrated ability to lead a team of technical staff and manage multiple concurrent projects.
Ability to design, develop coursework and administer training.
Excellent problem-solving, analytical and evaluative skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
APPLICATION SOLUTION ANALYST/ARCHITECT (REF NO: DCP/T0002)
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the corporate databases to ensure data security, data integrity and lack of misuse, as well as identifying users’ software needs. Other activities would include:
• Determining application packages that best fits the business demand and following
through the development or procurement process whichever is applicable,
• Evaluating vendor application packages, organizing demos and making appropriate recommendations,
• Direct all software review, developments/upgrades as necessary to meet changing business needs,
• Managing issues relating to application software licenses and ensure they bare renewed as and at when due,
• Advise relevant trainings for users and the application development and support team to ensure applications are optimally utilized
• A good university degree in Computer Science. Professional certifications to include Oracle/MS SQL Server and/or MCPD; ITIL an advantage
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in implementing and managing ERP.
• An understanding of SAp, ISCALA or similar ERPs and tools, Cloud computing, Mobile computing and e-commerce
• Knowledge of common best practice in financial accounting, and business practices.
• Knowledge of desktop/ web application development
• Good knowledge of a reporting tool e.g. Seagate Crystal reporting tool
• Sound managerial skills
If you meet the requirements listed for any of these positions and are interested in making a career with our company, please attach your resume and personal & job data in Excel Spread Sheet in the format shown bleo and send them to this email address: email@example.com Please indicate position sought and reference Number:
Surname (Ekanem), First Name (Lucy), Middle Name
Sex (female) Date of Birth (Mm/Dd/Yyyy) (01/06/1981).
State Of Origin (Cross River)
Institution Attended (futminna).
Discipline (Chem. Engineering), Qualification Grade & Year (B.Sc, 2.1 2001, M.sc. 2004).
NYSC Status (Discharged Aug, 2006).
Professional Qualification (CIPM, NIM, COREN).
Current Employer(s) (Daily public & Consultants), Work Years (2),
GSM Number (08030000000)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address 1 (street Address) (12, Osodi St, Kaduna) Address 2 (State) (Kaduna)
The following applications will not be entertained:
Applications that do not conform to the above format.
(2) Applications not received through the e-mail address provided above (3) Applications that do not meet specific requirements for each position.
Only successful candidates will be contacted and all applications MUST reach the email address indicated within two weeks of this publication.
Any application received after two weeks from the date of publication will not be entertained.
Dangote Cement Plc Online Jobs