Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies in the Nigerian Law School:
MEDI CAL OFFICER (CONMESS 02)
• Candidates must possess a degree in Medicine (MBBS)registerable with the Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) from a recognized institution and must have completed the National Youth Service or obtained a Certified of Exemption.
PHARMACIST (CONHESS 09)
• Candidates must possess a Bachelor of Pharmacy degree registerable with the Pharmacist Registration Board of Nigeria and successfully completed the National Youth Service Scheme or obtained a certificate of exemption; and with at least one year post registration cognate experience.
STAFF NURSE/STAFF MIDWIFE (CON HESS 06)
• Candidates must possess the NRN or NRM or equivalent qualification, and be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN).
LABORATORY SCIENCE II (CONHESS 07)
• Candidates must possess a degree in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized University and be an Associate member of the Institute of Medical Laboratory Technologists (AIMLT).
• He/ she must have completed his National Youth Service or obtained a certificate of exemption.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER I (CONTISS 08)
• Candidates must possess a degree in Electrical Engineer registerable with the Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria (COREN) and must have successfully completed his/her National Youth Service or obtained a certificate of Exemption, plus three years post Qualification cognate experience.
CIVIL ENGINEER I (CONTISS 08)
• Candidates must possess a degree in civil Engineer registerable with the Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria (COREN) and must have successfully completed his/her National Youth Service or obtained a certificate of Exemption, plus three years post qualification cognate experience.
PROGRAMMER II (CONTISS 07)
• Candidates must possess a degree in Computer Technology from a recognized University and must have completed the National Youth Service or obtained a Certificate of Exemption.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
• Appointment will be full time and pensionable and will be subject to probationary period of two years after which upon satisfactory work and conduct, the appointment would be confirmed. Other conditions of service are similar to those existing in Nigerian Universities as may be prescribed from time to time by the Council of Legal Education. Transfer from a public service or an existing Schedule Authority” will be considered.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should submit ten (10) copies of their application, curriculum vitae, and certificates. Applicants that fail to meet requirement will not be considered. .
Applications from persons in Government Service or Public Corporations should be submitted through each applicant Head of Institution or Scheduled Personnel Officer together with certified copies of confidential reports for last three years. Candidates not in the public service or public corporations must each submit names of three referees, one of whom must be applicants present or last employer. Such referrers should be asked by applicants to write References direct to the undersigned. Only applications of candidates invited for interview will be acknowledged.
Applications and supporting documents should be forwarded to:
The Secretary to the Council/ Director of Administration
Council of Legal Education, Nigerian Law School, Bwari
Applications that do not comply with the above instructions will not be considered.
Secretary to Council and Director of Administration
Applications close on the 1st February, 2011