1. Discover his favourite pet name and call him by that.
2. Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the family.Like Sarah,call him,"my lord"
3. Do not challenge him when he is hurt.
4. Be silent when he is angry.You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology and explain why you behaved the way that annoyed him.
5. Be quick to say,"i am sorry dear,darling,daddy...(as the case may be)" when ever you offend him.Pettingly,insist on his forgiveness and kiss him when he does so.
6. Speak good of him before his friends and siblings.
7. Honour his mother even when she does not reciprocate.Do not ever report her to him.
8. Insist that he buys gifts for his parents and so be sure that he will do the same for your own parents.
9. Surprise him with his favourite dish especially when he has not enough money at hand.
10. Do not allow maids or servant to serve him food when you are at home.You may lose him to them.
11. Give him a warm reception with an embrace when he returns.collect his luggage and help to undress him.
12. Smile when you look at him and give him occasional pecks when you are out socially.
13. Praise him before your children.
14. Wash his back while he is in the tub or shower.
15. Put a love note in his lunch or purse.
16. Phone and tell him that you miss him.
17. Dial his number and on hearing,"hello!" just tell him,"i love you darling!"
18. If he is a public figure or a politician gently wake him at the early hours of the morning and romance him to the point of demand.He will not be enticed by any other woman that day.
19. Tell him how lucky you are to have him as your husband.If you make him a king he will make you a queen.
20. Give him a hug for no reason at all.
21. Thank God for the Adam of your life.