My comprehensive list of the Top 50 Richest Nigerians without regards to position and ranking.
1. Aliko Dangote: Owner of Dangote Group and Forbes richest black man.
2. Dr Mike Adenuga: A Silent humble Billionaire, Chairman, Globacom, Equitorial Trust Bank, Conoil and others.
3. Jimoh Ibrahim: Global Fleet and Nicon Group, one of Africa's largest Insurance company
4. Late Sanusi Dantata: Largest licensed buying agent of groundnut and cement. Grand father of Aliko Dangote. He mentored and gave Aliko Dangote a loan of N500,000, excluding other settlement pay in 1976.
5. Olorogun Michael Ibru: The man behind the wealth of the Ibru Family.
6. Pascal Dozie: Silent Billionaire, founder of Diamond Bank, MTN Nigeria Ltd etc.
7. Late Gen Sani Abacha: Former Head of State
8. Rtd Gen Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida: Former Head of State and frontline politician
9. Umaru Abdul Mutallab: Mutallab Group, former chairman of First Bank Plc. If not for the terrorism act of his son, nobody would have known much about this silent billionaire.
10. Orji Uzor Kalu: Slok Group, former Governor and frontline Politician
11. Alhaji Shehu Dantata: Dantata Group
12. Femi Otedola Chaiman of AP and owner of Zenon Oil and Gas
13. Harry Akande: Frontline politician and Business man.
14. Chris Uba: Business man and no-nonsense political Godfather
15. Oba Otudeka: Honeywell Group and other companies
16. Olusegun Obasanjo: Former president of Nigeria, rumored to be worth about N180bn
17. Late Maryam Babangida: Wife of IBB, Business woman. humble, silent and stinkingly rich.
18. Andy Uba: Business man, frontline politician. Owns lots of properties including two mansions in Maitama Abuja valued at N4bn each. In Maitama, a plot of land goes for nothing less than N800m .
19. Atiku Abubakar: Former vice President of Nigeria and frontline politician.
20. Hajiya Dr Mariya Dantata: Strong business woman. Very quiet about her financial status.
21. Chief Rasaq Okoya: Eleganza Group
22. Cosmos Maduka: Owner of Coscharis Group, sole distrbutor of BMW and Ford vehicles in west Africa
23. Pastor Enoch Adeboye: Overseer, Redeemed Christian Church Of God. Owns two Jets and ships.
24. Alhaji Sayyu Dantata: founder, MRS Group. Recently acquired Chevron Nigeria and Texaco
25. Deinde Fernandez: Nigerian business man in diaspora
26. Late sir Mobolaji Bank Anthony: Rich business man with over ten companies
27. Peter Odili: former Governor of oil rich state, owns a jet.
28. Bayo Ligali: MD/CEO Zain Nigeria, also controls other companies.
29. Bola Ahmed Tinubu: former Governor of Lagos state, frontline politician
30. Raymond Dokpesi: Owner of AIT, Daar communication, Ray power etc
31. James Ibori: former Governor of Delta state
32. Chief Cletus Ibeto: founder and owner of the Ibeto Group
33. Otunba Subomi Balogun: Chaiman, FCMB
33. Fola Adeola: founder GTBank
34. Gabriel Osawuru Igbinedion: Okada Group
35. Jim Ovia: founder of Zenith Bank, Visafone Telecom
36. Dele Fajemirokun: Chaiman, Aiico Insurance, Xerox Nigeria, Chicken Republic, Kings Guards etc.
37. Late Yinka Folawiyo: Folawiyo Group
38. Chief Molade Okoya Thomas: Chairman CFAO Nig and other six french companies
39. Umaru Dikko: frontline politician
40. Buba Marwa: former military Governor of Lagos state
41. Late M.K.O Abiola: Business man and frontline politician
42. Sir Emeka Offor: Chrome Group, ERHC Energy inc
43. Wale Babalakin: Chairman, Bi-Courtney
44. Rochas Okorocha: Business man how to make a million dollars fast
45. Abdulsamad Rabiu: Chairman/CEO BUA Group
46. Late Augustine Llodibe: Transport Magnate, Ekenedili Chukwu
47. Tony Ezenna: Oranges Drugs Group
48. Alhaji Sani Dangote: Shrewd Northern Business man.
49. Chief Ade Ojo: Elizade Nig Ltd, distributor of Toyota cars
50. Prince Samuel Adedoyin: Doyin Group