Huawei, third global leader in smart phones manufacture is one of the few brands that continue to improve and compete aggressively in the competitive mobile phone market.
Their collections of quality yet affordable mobile phones continue to generate interest.
Following the fair penetration of the Huawei Y3 II and the Y5 II, Huawei have now launched an launched an improvement over the predecessors – the newest flagship in the Y series midrange model – Huawei Y6 II
Much attention was given to aesthetics in the build of fashionable and stylish model Y6II – a budget phone with its unique selling points being look and feel evidently seen in his body construction. What’s more? Youthful tones, display and variety of colours to choose from – six colours precisely team up to make the Y6 II unique.
Huawei Y6 II has stylish curve edges for smooth experience of handling the new gem. The smooth lines under the glass explains the reason this model has been dubbed ‘unique’
The Huawei Y6 II has a classic 5.5- inch display IPS LCD capacitive Touch screen with a scratch resistant (Tempered glass) protection glass, 16.7M display colors that offers a 1280*720 resolution, a thickness of 294 ppi pixels, and dimensions of 154 x 77 x 8mm weighing 168g.
In all, Y6II provides users a clear and comfortable experience.
Similar to flagships like the Y5 II, the proximity sensor of Y6 II are present at the top front and bottom with the Huawei brand mark on it while the function keys are built inside the display panel.
- Rear camera – 13-megapixel BSI rear-facing camera featuring 2.0 aperture. A flash light which also acts as the torch appears just below the camera.
- Make-up mode
- The Y6II’s beautification technology allows for users to enhance images with various makeup styles and preview the effects in real time with a single touch. The function provides 8 templates and delivers more natural effects and a range of advanced beautifying functions, such as lip gloss and eye shadow. If you are a lover of selfies, the Y6 II is a perfect fit. The mobile phone is built with a front 8MP camera which can take better selfies and supports Snapchat experience with further exciting modes such as: Beauty motion, HDR, Self Timer, Touch Focus, Gesture shot, Smile detection, and panorama selfies mode.
- The phone’s metal body is 154.30mm high, 77.00mm wide, and has a depth of 8.45mm, 1.2% thinner than an average smart phone released in 2016. In fact, it’s thin enough to have a case and still be thinner than an average phone.
However, With a weight of 168 grams, it’s somewhat heavier than average for a Smartphone its size..
- The Y6II Classic 3D crossed stripes design on the back cover features grains with 5176 different facets, reflecting light and shadow effects to delight users at any angle and creating a distinctive metal-like appearance.
- Customers could also choose the high gloss back cover design with bright color options in yellow, pink and blue, which will brighten users up every day. Details such as mould mirror polish at the sides make the phone more fashionable and superior.
- The curved shape design is convenient for single-handed use and offers users the most comfortable grip.
Huawei Y6 II starts with the lock screen, time and date visible on the bottom-left of the lock screen, with a default camera shortcut at the right bottom where users are able to use the camera without/minus unlocking the screen.
Slide as preferred to unlock the screen, you can opt to unlock with a password or a 4-pin digit number or a pattern – only if you have a screen lock available, other than that, you are welcomed with attractive icons.
It has built in Google search bar on the top of the front screen stunning icons are optimized, with a drop-down menu divide into two parts one is notification menu and other is shortcut menu.
The Y6II adopts Kirin 620 1.2 GHz chipset with high speed Octa-core 64 bit CPU to ensure smoother performance while multitasking allowing apps to be open simultaneously without sacrificing speed, power or performance running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, EMUI 4.1.
Y6II adopts EMUI 4.1 which is customized based on Android 6.0. The upgraded build-in phone manager is faster and more power-saving. Phone Accelerator can help to clean and optimize the device. App Lock and Do Not Disturb functions protect users’ privacy.
Audio is not bad compared to other phones in the category of Y6II
Huawei Y6 II offers 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory that expandable up-to 128GB providing enough room to accommodate more videos, songs…!
The ‘Power and Volume Buttons’, have a rough like sand-paper feel, appear at the right side which are comfortable enough to use and easier to locate by touch.
Albeit, this time, the Y6 II didn’t come with the Easy Key that appeared on the Y3 II and Y5 II.
- Comes with FREE Screen Guard & Back Cover to protect the phone against scratches
- Ear phones
- Charger + USB cable
Huawei Y6 II comes with a 3000mAh non-removable battery that can last up to 20-hour with use of regular functions and minimal internet usage of about 10 to 15 applications.
What’s more? Y6II supports fast-charging coupled with power-saving options to keep battery life up.
Energy is conserved with the ultra-saving option though with limited access to some applications.
Overall, the new Huawei model is an impressive improvement over its predecessors.Antutu benchmark gave 30,838 points to Huawei Y6 II which is very good for a Smartphone.
Antutu benchmark test give us the complete information about the storage, CPU, display, camera and etc.
Huawei Y6II is a perfect device for light or regular usage as it is 4G enabled smartphone with the access of 16GB ROM and 2GB RAM. Mega battery, IPS HD display and camera can fulfill your desires in very affordable price.