All candidates who applied to Imo State University - IMSU, Owerri as their first or second choice University in the 2011 JAMB Examination, who also scored 180 and above in the 2011 JAMB examination are hereby invited to a post-UTME screening exercise scheduled as follows:
DAY 1 DATE TIME FACULTY/DEPARTMENT WEDNESDAY 24/8/2011 9-10 am SCIENCE, EDUCATION SCIENCE 24/8/2011 11-12 noon ENGINEERING, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES, AGRIC & VET. MEDICINE 24/8/2011 1-2 pm MEDICINE & SURGERY, HEALTH SCIENCES
DAY 2 DATE TIME FACULTY/DEPARTMENT THURSDAY 25/8/2011 9-10 am BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, EDUCATION (ECONOMICS, ACCOUNTANCY) 25/8/2011 11-12 noon SOCIAL SCIENCES, HUMANITIES, EDUCATION(HISTORY, LIBRARY SCIENCE, GOVERNMENT, RELIGION) 25/8/2011 1-2 pm LAW
VENUE: Imo State University, Owerri.
Candidates are to purchase the scratch cards at the cost of
N2500 (Two thousand five hundred naira) only at the following Banks and Business centers IN OWERRI:
- IMSU MICROFINANCE BANK
- FIRST BANK PLC
- FCMB PLC
- FINBANK PLC
- UBA PLC
- ZENITH BANK PLC
- UNIVERSITY LIBRARY
- GARDEN PARK AND DERA COMMUNICATIONS
After purchase of the scratch card, access the official portal by clicking here
- Upload a recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the necessary field.
- Upload your signature.
- Print the form and bring it on the day of the examination.
Candidates should come to the University on examination days with originals of the following:
- 2011 JAMB slip.
- Post UTME Registration form.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Direct entry candidates are to purchase the Scratch Card, login and fill the form online. After submission, print two(2) copies of the completed form, submit one(1) copy to the admission office and keep one(1) for record purposes.
GSM, electronics calculators and other devices are not allowed into the examination hall.
- Parents, Guardians and other unauthorized personnel will not be allowed on campus and at the screening centers during the Post UTME Exercise.
- Candidates are expected to bring writing materials to the venue of the screening.
- Double registration disqualifies a candidate from the screening exercise.
- Candidates who fraudulently changed their choice of Universities will also be disqualified.
N.B.Online Registration formalities end on midnight of 12th August 2011.