Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike and scored 180 and above that the
Post-UTME screening exercise for the 2011/2012 admission into the University will hold at the University Campus on Saturday 20th August 2011 at 8am prompt.
Candidates that select Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike as First or Second choice.
Candidates are required to register online for the Screening Exercise by logging on to
the Universityís website at www.mouau.edu.ng.
Get to any of the under listed banks to pay the sum of One thousand naira only, processing fee and also collect the registration PIN voucher.
* Oceanic Bank International Plc,
Umuahia & Umudike.
* Intercontinental Bank Plc, Umuahia
* Zenith Bank, Umuahia.
* First Bank Plc, Umuahia.
* Bank PHB, Umuahia.
After, Log on to the University website at www.mouau.edu.ng and follow
the link for 2011 UTME registration.
Complete the online registration form and print out the completed form.
Registration closes on Thursday, 18th August, 2011.
Candidates should come to the venue of the exercise at 7.30 a.m. Morning session and 11 am Afternoon session with the
1. Printout of the completed online
2. A copy of the Passport size
photograph uploaded with
candidateís full name and JAMB
Registration number written at the
3. Printout of the JAMB Result.
4. Writing Materials (e.g. Pen, HB
Pencil, Eraser, Ruler).
Candidates who applied into the underlisted Colleges will have their Post-UTME screening exercise in the Morning Session:
1. College of Engineering and
2. College of Agricultural Economics,
Rural Sociology & Extension.
3. College of Applied Food Science &
4. College Natural Resources and
5. College of Veterinary Medicine.
The colleges for the Afternoon
1. College of Agribusiness and Financial
2. College of Natural and Applied
3. College of Animal Science and
4. College of Crop and Soil Sciences.
Candidates should note that the use of handsets, scientific calculators and other electronic devices will not be allowed at the venues for the screening exercise.
Results of the screening exercise
could be accessed at the University
Website from August 22, 2011.