UNIBEN POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2011/2012 ACADEMIC SESSION
Posted Mon, 2011-08-08 10:39
The University of Benin (UniBen) Post – UTME Screening Exercise
for 2011/2012 academic session will take place on Friday 2nd
September 2011 and Saturday 3rd September 2011 in
designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of UNIBEN. All candidates are expected to be
seated, latest, one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise. Only the candidates who chose UniBen as First Choice and scored 200 and above in the UTME are eligible to participate in the Screening Exercise.
Method Of Application
The following are the procedures for the 2011/2012 Post – UTME Screening applications.
All applications will be done on the
e-campus portal http://ecampus.uniben.edu.ng
between Monday, August 8, 2011 and Sunday, August 21,2011.
1. Log on to http://ecampus.uniben.edu.ng and click
on ‘ONLINE APPLICATIONS’ link on the site to display the Application page.
2. On the Application page, click ‘REGULAR’ under programme to
display Payment Details.
3. On Payment Details page, click “Click here for PIN” (Please note the PIN and keep it safe, this is what you will be using to gain
access to your application details).
4. Click on ‘Start Application’ after the PIN has been generated and noted by you. The next page that will display is the JAMB Details Page.
5. Enter your UTME Registration Number in the Jamb Registration Number box and click the ‘Search’ Button to display your UTME information.
6. Select your second and third choice courses. Click Next to display the Upload Passport Photograph Page. Each candidate will be required to upload on- line, a 1” x 1” COLOUR Passport photograph with RED background in JPEG format only.
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.
7. On the Upload Passport Photograph Page, click the ‘Upload Passport’ link to select
your passport photograph.
Please preview and confirm that your passport being uploaded is your correct picture as uploaded passport cannot be changed after uploading. After selecting
the picture, you are required to wait for it to fully upload, then click next to display the Payments Slip Page
8. Click on Print Slip to print the Payment Confirmation Slip and take it to any of the University designated banks.
1. Proceed with the printed Payment Confirmation Slip obtained in 8 above to any of the banks listed below nationwide:
Access Bank PLC
Oceanic Bank PLC
Bank PHB PLC
UBA Bank PLC
Fidelity Bank PLC
Unity Bank PLC
First Bank PLC
WEMA Bank PLC
Intercontinental Bank PLC
Zenith Bank PLC
Diamond Bank PLC
FCMB Bank PLC
Guaranty Trust Bank PLC
Eco Bank PLC
2. Present the Payment
Confirmation Slip to the e-
Tranzact desk officer and pay
PUTME screening fee of one
thousand Naira (N1000.00) and
obtain an e-Tranzact payment
1. After payment, proceed online to complete your application procedure.
2. You will be required to enter your Application PIN (obtained
when you started your application in 3 above to gain
3. After the Payment Slip Page, click Next to display your Screening Schedule Slip which has the schedule of your screening test including the date, time, venue and other instructions. You will be required to come to the venue of the screening test with your Screening Schedule Slip. Click Next to display the Finish Page.
4. Click on ‘Click here to view/Print Submitted details’ to view and
print a summary of your application. If you are sure you are done with the application,
please click ‘Close Application’ to finally submit your application.
You will not be able to edit any part of the application once your application is closed. Only closed applications will be attended to.
UNIBEN 2011/2012 Admissions Post Ume Details.