Kaduna State University prospective candidates screening exercise will hold as follows:
1. FIRST CHOICE in all degree programmes
2. Scored 180 and above in the 2011/2012 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
Details of the screening exercise will be shown on your registration slip as soon as you complete your registration.
Sale of Scratch Cards
This will commence on Monday, 8th August, 2011 and close on Friday 19th August 2011.
Eligible candidates are expected to purchase a scratch card of N1,000.00 (One thousand Naira only) from Unity Bank branches at Bakori House Kaduna, Zaria Main branch and Kafachan branch.
Method of Registration
* Eligible candidates MUST complete the online form as failure to do so automatically forfeits his/her chance of being allowed to participate in the Post UME Screening Exercise.
* After purchase of scratch card, click here to start your registration by inserting your JAMB Registration Number and PIN Number.
* An eligible candidate is requested to upload his/her scanned COLOUR passport photograph with RED or WHITE background in JPEG format which should not exceed 10KB.
* On uploading the passport, a candidate is expected to first preview, confirm, and then click on the CONTINUE button to complete his/her application.
* Your o'level results and the Screening Exercise subjects must be entered. If you are awaiting for your O'Level results, indicate by typing AR against the subjects.
* No complaint of wrong or blank picture or wrong information entered will be entertained after submission.
* Application website will close by midnight on Saturday 20th August 2011.
The registration slip and the bank teller will be demanded of the candidate to identify him/her at the screening centre to enable him/her to participate in the exercise.The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University.
The candidates should come along to the screening centre with the following items as failure to do so automatically forfeits his/her chance of being considered for 2011/2012 admission into the University:
1. 2 copies of your online Registration Slip.
2. Writing Materials (HB Pencils, sharpeners, biros and Eraser). Note that GSM and calculators or any other electronic devices are NOT allowed.
3. Four Figure Table (where applicable).
4. Payment Receipt.
5. One passport-size photograph.