The Kwara State Polytechnic invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution to visit Kwara Poly Web to register for the Admission Screening Exercise.
Registration for the Screening Exercise commences on Wednesday, 17th August, 2011
and ends on Wednesday, 31st August, 2011. The Screening Exercise, which will be computer based, shall take place at the Kwara State Polytechnic, Permanent Site, Old Jebba Road, Ilorin, commencing from Monday 5th September, 2011.
1. Category One for UTME Applicants:
Candidates must have made Kwara State their First and /or Second choice and scored a minimum of 160 marks in the 2011 UTME.
2. Category Two for Pre-ND (Full-Time), ND part-Time, HND (Part- Time and Full-Time) Applicants.
(N.B: Any candidate found to have edited the JAMB score will automatically be disqualified)
A sum of N3,500 is required for the screening exercise. A Etranzact Electronic PIN can be obtained from any Commercial Bank after which the applicant will load the PIN to make payment during the online registration. Note that bank charges are exclusive of the above.
ENSURE YOU HAVE THE PIN BEFORE YOU COMMENCE REGISTRATION BECAUSE YOU
WILL NEED TO FILL IN THE PIN CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER TO MAKE PAYMENT DURING THE ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
Applicants should come along to the Screening Centre with the original documents and also take note of the following:
1. JAMB online Result Slip for the 2011 UTME applicants or the Acknowledgement Card for the second category of applicants.
2. The UTME candidates will use the JAMB Registration No. for the
Screening Exercise while the second category of candidates
will use their Form No.
3. Schedule Slip which will be printed last after making the online payment during the Kwara Poly Online Registration.
N.B: Candidates with indecent dressing will be barred from taking part in the screening