In view of the consolidation of the erstwhile three independent Universities existing in Ekiti State into one Institution named EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO- EKITI, it has become necessary for the former University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) and former University of Science and technology, Ifaki Ekiti (USTI) to conduct only one POST-UTME Screening for the candidates seeking admissions into the erstwhile Universities.
All candidates who earlier chose the former University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) and the former University of Science and Technoly, Ifaki Ekiti (USTI) for the 2011/2012 POST-UTME admission exercise are to take notr of that the 2011/2012 earlier scheduled for Tuesday, 2nd and Wednesday, 3rd August 2011 by University of Ado-Ekiti(UNAD) and University of Science and Technology, Ifaki Ekiti (USTI) will now hold on Wednesday, 24th and Thursday, 25th August, 2011
TIME: 8.00am each day
VENUE: EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, CAMPUS, ADO-EKITI
INFORMATION TO ALL CANDIDATES
1. Candidates who made EKSU (former UNAD and USTI) their FIRST CHOICE (UTME and Direct Entry) will write their examination on Wednesday, 24th August, 2011.
2. Candidates who made EKSU (former UNAD and USTI) their SECOND CHOICE (UTME and Direct Entry) will write their examination on Wednesday, 25th August, 2011.
3. Candidates should bring along the acknowledgment paper printed for identification.
4. Every candidates should bring his/her writing material (HB Pencils)
5. Any candidate who fails to participate in the Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission into the University in 2011/2012.
6. Those who fail to shade their registration details correctly on the OMR sheet WILL NOT HAVE RESULTS.
Details about registration are as contained in our earlier publications.
CANDIDATES MUST NOT THAT ONLY THOSE WHO SCORED 200 AND ABOVE IN UTME CAN WRITE THE POST-UTME AND THAT EKSU WILL NOT ADMIT ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MADE THEIR FIVE (5) CREDIT PASSES IN SSCE/NECO/NABTEB AT ONE SITTING
The University regrets any inconveniences that the earlier postponement of the date and the pooling together of candidates from the two erstwhile Institutions must have caused candidates and their Parents/Guardians.