University of Lagos, Nigeria2011/2011.utme admissionThe following candidates are hereby notified of the offer of provisional admission for the courses indicated against their names in the 2011/2012 academic sessionNotice of successful candidates
Instructions to candidates
Registration is scheduled to hold from 19th to 30th September, 2011. Candidates are advised to report at the multipurpose hall of the university of Lagos at 10.00a.m each day.2011/2012 session
Candidates should bring along 12 passport photographs with the following original and four photocopies of the underlisted items:
1. Utme result slip.
2. Unilag post utme result slip
3. Ssce/gce/neco statement of result.
4. Clear copies of computer printout containing private candidate’s result duly certified by the principal.
5. Letter of reference from a reputable clergyman/imam/lawyer/senior civil servant.
6. Birth certificate/sworn declaration of age.
7. Testimonial from primary and secondary schools attended.
N.b. candidates must have attained the age of sixteen (16) by October 2011 to be eligible for registration.
*please note that impersonation is a serious offence and anybody found guilty of this will automatically forfeit admission and will be handed over to the police/law enforcement agent.
· The mode of dressing should be formal
· Candidates not properly dressed will not be attended to
· Parents/guardians/members of staff not connected with registration are not expected at the venue of the registration exercise.
University of Lagos Admission List - 2011/2012 First Batch.