Convenant University has released the 2nd Batch of her 2011/2012 Admission list and it has been made freely available to interested candidate.
Candidates who participated in the screening exams are advised to check their names in the admission list provided.
Covenant University 2011/2012 Provisional Admission List Batch 2
Covenant University releases provisional Admission List for the 2011/2012 Academic Session. Click here to view admission list in details
Printing your admission notification slip:
Log on to www.covenantuniversity.edu.ng
Click on cu portal and print your admission notification.
Correction of JAMB score
Click here to correct your JAMB score
COVENANT UNIVERSITY PIN PAYMENT PROCEDURES
1. Get to any of the banks listed below to make payment:
Spring Bank, UBA, Oceanic, GTBank, Access, Covenant Microfinance Bank (Cmfb), First Bank, Intercontinental Bank (Students are to pay additional N150 as transaction charges)
2. Request to make Covenant University Fee payment. Fill out the bank deposit slip for the amount to be paid.
3. Obtain a printout of the pin number
4. Go to www.covenantuniversity.edu.ng
5. Click on ‘CU Portal’ at the top-right corner of the webpage
6. Enter student details (Application Number will serve as both Matriculation Number and Registration Number) and click on the ‘Login’ button
7. Click on ‘Pay Fees’
8. Click on the ‘Here’ link to proceed
9. Enter ‘Amount’ and ‘Purpose’ of payment. Click on ‘Next’ to continue
10. If payment detail entered is correct, click on the ‘Here’ link to proceed
11. Click ‘OK’ to continue
12. Click the ‘Here’ link to proceed
13. Select ‘CU Pin’ as an option of payment
14. Click on ‘Proceed’ to continue
15. Enter ‘Receipt No’ and ‘Confirmation No’ to make payment
16. Click on ‘Pay’
17. Click on ‘Print Receipt’ to print your receipt