Federal University Wukari 2011/2012 Admission Application Procedure
1. Obtain a bank draft of N1,400.00 in favour of Federal University Wukari;
2. Go online and log onto www.fuwukari.edu.ng website and click on “Apply for POST-UTME Aptitude Test”.
3. Complete the Post-UTME Application Form, With your passport uploaded;
4. On the application portal home page, click on Sign Up Here to register as first time user.
5. On the sign up page, Enter your Surname, Other names, Email, Phone Number and your User Name and Password
(Note: Email is important for you to receive notifications from the school)
Click on “Click here to Signup” button
6. This will sign you up and transfer you to logon page.
7. On the login page, enter your user name and the password you used to sign-up above and click on the login button. This would transfer you to Applicant Control Center.
8. From the Applicant Control Center, move your mouse on Upload Passport. Browse to your passport location, select and click upload. (Passport should not be more than 150kb and only .gif, .png and .jpg file formats are allowed )
9. After your passport upload is successful, click Post-UTME Application Form. A copy of Electronic Registration Form will appear with preloaded surname and othernames.
10. Update your bio-data accordingly, most especially Name, Date of Birth, Local Government and State.
11. Fill the Application form; enter your Personal Data, JAMB Information, Choice Of University/Courses and Senior Secondary Examination Data.
12. Click "I Agree" button
13. Then click on “Click here to Apply” button
14. From the print window that appears, click on Print My Application Form link to get a printed copy of the form for appropriate signature
15. Go Back To the Applicant Control Centre and print Acknowledgment Slip from the top left button with the name “Print Acknowledgment Slip”
16. You can always login back to the portal to Reprint your application Form or Acknowledgement Slip.
17. Remember to use a valid email address so as to get periodic notifications from the School.
18. Candidates are expected to bring the two copies of the completed application form and their bank drafts to the venue of the Post-UTME exercise;
Your Application will not be successful if:
Your UTME score is less than 180 for Sciences and less than 190 for Humanities and Social Sciences;
If any information entered on your application form differs from what was indicated on your JAMB Registration Form.
If you do not notify the University of your purchase of the application form via the specified email addresses.
1. Please use exactly the same names (and in the same order) as used on your JAMB Registration Form);
2. Kindly submit a valid e-mail address and valid cell phone number in your Registration Form. (Federal University Wukari will not be held responsible if you use invalid e-mail and telephone numbers).
Items to be Brought to the Venue of the POST-UTME Screening Exercise
1. UTME Result Slip;
2. Photocopies of SSCE, GCE , or NECO results;
3. Two Copies of Completed Application Forms with Passport Photographs affixed;
4. Bank draft of N1,400.00 in favour of Federal University Wukari;
5. The following writing materials:
1. The following items are not allowed in the Screening Halls
2. Mathematical tables and Calculators;
3. Biros and Pens;
4. GSM phones (those brought into the halls will be confiscated).
PUNCTUALITY & ACCOMMODATION
Candidates are strongly advised to report very early each day for the test. Candidates residing outside Wukari are advised to come before the day of the test. Candidates who arrived at the venue after the screening will not be allowed to take the test.
Candidates are to make their own accommodation arrangements.
Candidates who make false declaration of UTME Scores and ordinary level grades (SSCE, GCE, NECO, and their Equivalents) as well as state of origin Shall NOT be considered for admission.
Candidates are advised to read the preceding instructions carefully. Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .