There are a lot of things that can go wrong with your vagina. From yeast infections to toxic shock syndrome, problems range from straight up uncomfortable to flat out dangerous if you’re not treating your lady parts with care.
Here are 7 Habits The Affect Your Vaginal Health
- Always choose natural fabrics especially cotton based under wears
- Always change your underwear every day, even more than once if you want!
- During workout well-fitting, moisture-wicking underwear is best
- Go commando at night to air out the moisture
- How you wash your under wear matters, its best to wash your underwear in hypoallergenic soap, avoid harsh soaps and detergents
- Using under wears for years might be counterproductive consider replacing your underwear every year to give the area a new lease of life
- Wearing pants that are too tight or the wrong kind of underwear negatively affects vaginal health avoid them.