How to join Pepsi Football Academy lagos and How to join Pepsi Football Academy Nigeria
Applicants who want to join the Pepsi Football Academy must first go to any of the academy’s training centre and introduce themselves to the coaches. For your convenience, we have prepared the list of the training centres below.
The coaches will make an assessment of the applicant’s football skills and attributes such as, touches. balance and speed. If the coaches are satisfied and believe that the applicant has what it takes, he/she will be given the application and Registration form for the Pepsi Football Academy.
Applicants are allowed to take the forms home and complete them. Eligible applicants are to go with their parent(s) during their registration.
Applicants are to submit their forms with other required documents. You will find the list of the documents also below.
Once your application has been accepted, you can proceed to pay the necessary fees at the bank.
- Documents to be submitted along with the forms are:
- The original and photocopy of the applicant’s birth certificate.
- Three passport photographs of the applicant and one passport photograph of one of the parents.
- Photocopies of applicants school results.
- Applicants who have completed their secondary school education and their Senior Secondary School Certificates
- Examination such as WAEC or NECO should come along with their result. Applicants should have at least five credits in Mathematics, English Language, and any three other subjects.
- Applicant medical reports/history.