ABOUT THE PROGRAMMES
As an advocate for quality Open and Distance Learning (ODL), the Commonwealth of Leaning (COL) now enables ODL Institutions in Africa to offer its Executive MBA and MPA programs to the people of Nigeria, Ghana, Mauritius, and Tanzania, in their own time, at their own pace and, most importantly, at an affordable price.
The programmes aim at complementing existing MBA and MPA programmes currently being offered in the Commonwealth to meet the social and professional demands for management and public administration education at the post-graduate level. The objectives include, among others:
* To produce quality managers that can practice widely across the Commonwealth countries.
* To enable participants in the Commonwealth Countries, where the programmes are offered, to obtain Masters Degrees in the areas of Business Administration and Public Administration, contributing to their professional growth and career advancement and to their country’s development.
* To develop human resources in various aspects of Business and Public administration
The programmes involve the following two basic learning activities, among others:
* Self-instructional printed course material packages
* Face-to-face interaction with course facilitators and academic counselors at designated study centres across the country
Programmes’ Duration: Two Years
Admission to the CEMBA/CEMPA Programmes requires that the candidate has the followings:
* A minimum of two years of post-qualification cognate experience in management and administration
* A working knowledge of the English Language at the Post-graduate level
* Candidates with a least 3 years managerial experience with recognized professional certificate such as ICAN, CIBN.
* A satisfactory score in the CEMBA/CEMPA Admission Test
The Admission Test
The CEMBA/CEMPA Admission Test, the CEMAT (Commonwealth Executive Management Admission Test) is a simple general management aptitude test, similar to the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT.
The Test Centres:
Candidates for the admission test can choose any of the following centres: Abuja, Kaduna, Port-Harcourt and Lagos.
The test dates will be announced in due course
Application for Admission:
Interested candidates for admission into the year 2010/2011 session are requested to complete the CEMBA/CEMPA admission test form online at www.nou.edu.ng. Please complete one form only.
Application Fees: N10,000.00
THE CEMBA/CEMPA APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Step 1: Complete the application form online
Step 2: Obtain a Bank Draft made payable to National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN.
Step 3: Go to your nearest NOUN study centre and submit the completed form, along with the bank draft.
Step 4: Collect receipt from the study centre.
To Apply For This Programme
To View Study Centres Nearest To You
For more information please feel free to contact:
The CEMBA/CEMPA Programmes’ Coordinator, School of Business and Human Resource Management.
Phones: 01-271-2658; -1-741-0858; 08126511952
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or dromoh07@gmail .com