No announcement yet.

Apply for the Social work degree and work in the UK

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Apply for the Social work degree and work in the UK

    Apply for the Social work degree and be certified Social worker to work in the UK

    UEL social work programmes are taught by experts in the field. All teaching staff are professionally qualified and registered social workers, and lectures are lively, highly participative and interactive. The majority of placements are in east London, a diverse and multicultural environment. This provides unique opportunities for students as they put theory into practice, giving them a wide range of experiences valuable to employers.

    We have strong links with local social work agencies and employers, who often offer UEL students newly qualified social worker posts. Qualified practitioners often remain connected with UEL including undertaking continuing professional development and post-qualifying specialist courses.

    We are accredited by the Health and Care Professions Council to award professional qualifications in social work alongside academic degrees. We have strong links with partner organisations including the Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust with whom we offer a jointly taught qualifying MA Social Work. We host an innovative research centre, the Centre for Social Work Research (CSWR), led by Professor Steve Briggs and Dr Jo Finch. SDIL is ICEF and CCEA certified have great understanding and expertise in overall International Education market in the Caribbean,Europe and the US for International students

    Pls see video ; Call us SDIL +2348050383215,08125549322 now
    Visit us;

    Attached Files