We face enough stress in life without putting more on ourselves, but that’s exactly what many of us do, in one way or another, sometimes without even realizing it. The first step toward easing off of yourself is to realize when you might be making things harder on yourself unnecessarily. Without blaming yourself for this common practice, why not learn what you can do to stop the self-sabotage and be your own strongest ally in stress relief? Here are some of the best ways to make the most of your life and cut down on self-imposed stress.
The Following Tips Will Guide You Towards Avoiding Unnecessary Pressure
1. Put your kids in schools you can afford because expensive schools don’t guarantee good results. Just ensure they attend a good affordable school.
2. Rent apartments you can pay for conveniently. Don’t live in a house you struggle to pay yearly.
3. Let’s plan our lives and live within our means. Save more and spend less.
4. Some women buy food for their children every morning before going to school or even for the whole family, do you know it’s cheaper to cook at home?
5. Some people don’t earn much, but have DSTV at home, go for GOTV and upgrade when your income upgrades. It’s still the same CNN anyway!
6. Eat healthy meals and protect your family from mosquitoes to avoid going to the hospital always.
7. Take advantage of food and fruits in season, its cheaper and you can be creative to create amazing meals.
8.Don’t copy your neighbor’s lifestyle, she earns well and her husband earns very big while yours does not.
9. Don’t follow trends, wear clean well-ironed clothes and keep your hair neat. You would still look good.
10. Keep your circle small, keep only friends that have senses!
11. Above all things, have the fear of God, have integrity, don’t be lazy and be prayerful.
12. Planning is the key, if you fail to plan, you plan to FAIL.
13. Don’t do more than your budget this Time, there is no award given to best family that wore an expensive cloth for the year
14. Don’t be in competition with anyone…The purpose of shoes and clothes are to make us smart and good.